- On the rare occasion that a child might need medication during school hours a medical consent form would need to be completed. These can be obtained from the school office or downloaded by clicking the link below.
- On no occasion must a child be given his/her own medication to look after in school and non-prescription drugs are only given in very exceptional circumstances (eg.travel sickness pills on trips).
- Medicines that need to be taken three times a day should be taken in the morning, after school and at bedtime so do not need to be administered in school.
- Please let us know if the doctor diagnoses an infectious or contagious illness. We may need to inform other parents.
- Please ensure that school is kept up-to-date with all contact numbers.
If your child has special dietary needs (e.g. allergies to foods) please download and complete the form below and hand it in to the School Office.